This recipe is from the Vlog “Hot Chocolate With The Twins” check it out on our YouTube Vlogs!
- Organic Cocoa
- 2 cups of Milk or Water
- 1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Marshmallows (as many as you want -RandomNest Style!)
- Chocolate chips (as many as you want -RandomNest Style!)
*Tip: Milk adds more richness. Warm up your milk or water before mixing in ingredients to melt them together, although not necessary.
- In a cup or container, add your dry Cocoa and cinnamon mixing them together.
- Heat your ingredients in the microwave or the stove top for about one minute, depending on your heating source, add or take away time.
- Once the ingredients are melted together, toss some marshmallows and chocolate chips on top.
Its as simple as that guys. This recipe was created by kids, for kids. It is Delicious enough for even adults to enjoy!
If you or your kids made this, leave us a comments, and if you added extras, let us know too. We love to hear about your creations! We love our viewers 🙂