15 minutes Total! From RandomNestFamily vlog “Pizza Friday!”
In a medium sized pot, or large depending on how MUCH you are making, combine:
- 1 Can of diced tomatoes drained or cut up baby tomatoes.
- 2 Cans of tomato sauce
- 1 Tb of garlic (to your taste)
- 1 Tb of onion (to your taste)
- 1 Tb of Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt (or whatever salt you have on hand)
- 1-2 Tb of Parmesan Cheese (to your taste and completely optional)
- 1 tsp Sugar (optional)
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Turmeric (optional)
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper (definitely optional, I love the light kick!)
- Combine all your ingredients into your pot.
- Stir them together with a nice sized spoon.
- Cover the sauce and let it simmer for about 10-15 mins to merry your ingredients.
- When your sauce is nice and smooth, pour over your crust, or make my “Fast (Yeast Free) Pizza Dough” also found on my blog.
This sauce has stayed nice and perfectly frozen for me up to three months.
In the fridge, it will last about five days to a week.
I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe! Let us know in the comments below. Don’t forget to check out our YouTube vlogs, located in the Family Vlogging menu of our websites. Like and subscribe and FOLLOW us here!
Have you seen all of our FREE DOWNLOADS?
With so many to choose from, the options are limitless! Need something special, email us.