There is absolutely nothing to say about this lasagna, except it is deadly delicious, but in a healthy way.
#noketo here, give me my pasta! This dish contains a generous amount of mushrooms, and ground turkey. However, you can choose whatever meat or meats you want.
Use fresh tomatoes chunks, or the canned version. Both make a great tasting lasagna, but the convenience of the cans means faster meal prep or having your meal ready super fast.
Before cooking this meal, plan to make your meat or meats the night before, or just ahead of time. This will guarantee that you only spend under an hour in the kitchen, because we do have OTHER things to do right!
- Large foil pan
- 2 Large Pots
- Large spoon
- 1 ½ lbs pounds of ground turkey (season to taste) Cooking meat ahead of time makes this process faster!
- 1 box lasagna noodles
- 4 15 – 16oz cans tomato sauce
- 2 15 – 16oz cans Diced Tomatoes
- 2 cups Sliced Sauteed Mushrooms
- 1 – 1 ½ lb Shredded Cheese We used Colby Jack, but use what you like!
- Cook ground turkey in a large pot and season to taste and set aside
- Boil lasagna noodles and drain noodles in a strainer
- Heat up tomato sauce and diced tomatoes in the same pot from noodles and season to taste.
- Add meat and mushrooms to the sauce in the large pot
- begin to add a single layer of noodles inside of large pan
- Add meat sauce on top of first layer of noodles
- Add cheese
- Follow this pattern until all ingredients have been used
- Cover pan with foil and place in the oven until the cheese is melted