These honey chicken wings are awesome, they taste great and are definitely kid approved!
I don’t know about you guys, but when I am looking for a recipe online, I am looking for simplicity. I don’t want to have to hunt for every ingredient in the world to make a “world famous” wing dish!
For this reason, we thought you would enjoy this recipe, its SIMPLE, yet good. You should have most of the ingredients already in your spice cabinets. If not, improvising works well too!
This recipe was made in our family video log, titled “Quarantine|A Day In The Life|Stay At Home Family,” which is linked here:
Faith is one of our biggest critics when it comes to “adult food,” so if she loves it, there’s nothing better! LOL.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lets get started!
Honey Chicken Wings
- Long Cookie Sheet
- Wax Paper
- 5 lbs Chicken Wings
- 3 tbsp Garlic
- 4 tbsp Seasoning Salt
- Cayenne Pepper Sprinkle over, you decide how much spice you want.
- ½ Cup Honey
- 1 tsp Turmeric *optional
- Parmesan Sprinkle over, you decide how much. This will also give you some crispiness.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Lay out wings on cookie sheet lined with wax paper or foil.
- At this point, you can dip the wings in a bowl of honey then apply the seasoning as they are laid out on the sheet.
- Put wings in oven until skin just pulls away from the bone.
- Take wings out of the oven, and drizzle the rest of the honey over one or both sides of wings.
- Then sprinkle cayenne over the top of wings and put in oven, until wings have a slightly crisp caramelized top.
- Let cool off for 2-3 minutes and serve
We hope you have enjoyed this recipe, if you loved it, please share.