This recipe was featured in my recent Ultimate Clean and Cook, Youtube vlog.
Pizza chicken is very versatile, in that whatever your favorite pizza toppings are, you can add them to this recipe.
If you do not have sauce, make my recipe for Pizza Sauce.
Your family will be begging you for more.
This recipe will hold a family of six over for two days, with two chicken thighs each. Add more depending on your eaters!
I also have an additional recipe that I did consecualty with this one, which is my parmesan chicken. That recipe will come out next week, once it does, I will link it back to here as well.
Here are some things that you will need in advance when meal prepping. I have tons of large foil pans because I do meal prep often. However, don’t forget that foil!
Pizza and chicken has never tasted better!
- 20 pieces Chicken (two per person, per meal)
- Lawrys Season Salt (Season to your taste)
- Sweet Basil (For decoration )
- garlic powder (* Optional: extra flavor)
- Cayenne Pepper (* Optional: Season to your taste for spice.)
- Pizza sauce (Use my homemade pizza sauce linked above as another option, this will make it EXTREMELY good!)
- Bacon or Pepperoni pieces (This is pizza chicken, add your favorite toppings!)
- Cheese of your choice (I used parmesan, but use whatever is on hand.)
Preheat the oven to 325°F the chicken will cook nice and slow and will be extremely tender.
Pour your chicken into a large foil pan, or your largest glass pan.
Spread your chicken out to separate them a little bit.
If your chicken is frozen, let it sit in the oven in the pan for about 10 min, until slightly defrosted. If cooking from fresh, skip this.
Season your chicken to your taste
Pour your pizza sauce all over the chicken
Sprinkle cheese all over the chicken.
Bake your chicken at 325° F until a thermometer says it is done.
Enjoy this meal!
This chicken meal is great with any side.
Serve with rice, noodles, or flatbread.
If storing, put in an airtight container, refrigerate for three days if consuming soon, or store in freezer bags once it cools.
Freeze up to 3 months.