This recipe was featured in my recent Ultimate Clean and Cook, Youtube vlog.
This parmesan chicken recipe will have you wishing you had made more, really!
Cooking our chicken on low for over an hour, allows for a tender yet crispy parmesan flavored thigh!
This recipe will hold a family of six over for two days, with two chicken thighs each. Add more depending on your eaters!
I also have an additional recipe that I did consecualty with this one, which is my Pizza Chicken.
Here are some things that you will need in advance when meal prepping. I have tons of large foil pans because I do meal prep often. However, don’t forget that foil!
I thought you might enjoy a way to record your favorite dishes and how much of each ingredient, try these:
Parmesan Crusted Chicken Thighs
- Large foil pan or glass dish
- 20 pieces Chicken thighs two thighs per person
- Lawrys Seasoned salt season to taste
- Black pepper season to taste
- garlic powder season to taste
- Onion powder Season to taste.
- Sweet Basil Season to taste
- 1-2 Cups Parmesan Cheese This adds a beautiful crispiness.
- Turmeric *optional, we love the light flavor, use lightly. Never more than a tablespoon for all the chicken. This is powerful!
- Preheat the oven to 325°F the chicken will cook nice and slow and will be extremely tender.
- Pour your chicken into a large foil pan, or your largest glass pan. Spread it out so each piece can cook thoroughly.
- If your chicken is frozen, let it sit in the oven in the pan for about 10 min, until slightly defrosted. If cooking from fresh, skip this.
- Season your chicken to your taste
- Sprinkle cheese all over the chicken.
- Bake your chicken at 325° F until a thermometer says it is done.
- Enjoy this meal!