Just in time for dinner!
Whip these up so quickly, they will be done before everything else.
These biscuits are A-mazing, and you don’t actually have to have buttermilk.
The buttermilk is actually made inside the recipe using my secret ingredients of milk + vinegar.
Only 5 ingredients, they will have your family falling head over to grab more!
- Large baking sheet
- large bowl and spoon
- 4 Cups Flour *This is for a double batch
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Salt
- 8 tbsp Butter *For lower calories, use half butter, and half applesauce, or replace it altogether.
- 1½ Cups Milk
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Mix all the dry ingredients together
- Combine the milk and vinegar together in a separate cup. This creates the special "buttermilk" ingredient!
- Slowly add the milk and butter to the dry ingredients, and fold them in carefully.
- Knead the dough until you have a ball, DO NOT OVER KNEAD.
- Form 12 even balls of dough, arranging them on the pan.
- Bake the biscuits for 15 minutes and enjoy.