Nothing, absolutely nothing keeps the stress away like a delicious warm chocolate brownie cookie. I’ve made a lot of cookies, but when it comes to a certain type, I love, love those brownie cookies. This recipe is a must try, and there will be a donut variation coming soon! Check the recipe search box.
These are some of our favorite meal planning books and cooking ideas. Purchasing from our links gives us a small commission and supports our homeschool!
|150+ Gluten-Free Family Favorites: Delicious and Creative Recipes to Make a Gluten-Free Lifestyle Work
By Tami Dillon & Bonnie Root / Harvest House Publishers
This one-of-a-kind cookbook adapts all your family favorite recipes into incredibly delicious gluten-free family favorites. Ditch the gluten, but none of the foods you love, with mouthwatering recipes for every meal of the day.
|201 Gluten-Free Recipes for Kids: Chicken Nuggets! Pizza! Birthday Cake! All Your Kids’ Favorites – All Gluten-Free!
By Carrie S Forbes / Adams Media
|The 12 Days of Christmas Cookbook, 2018 Edition
By Barbour Books
Stir up your imagination and delight the taste buds of your guests with these scrumptious holiday dishes! You’re bound to be inspired by all-new recipes for “Breads A-Rising,” “Soups A-Simmering,” and “Sides A-Steaming” . . . and when you finally serve Christmas dinner, you’ll have everything but the “partridge in a pear tree”! 224 pages, hardcover from Barbour.
|Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook
By Betty Crocker
Chocolate Brownie Cookie Donuts
- Medium spoon
- Large bowl
- Large cookie sheet
- parchment paper
- 1¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ cup Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 cup sugar Use half sugar or a diffrent type to cut the calories.
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Butter Cream Icing
- ½ cup butter Unsalted if you are adding your salt in. You can also skip this part for a lighter icing.
- 1½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- First, mix all of your dry ingredients in together in a medium sized bowl.
- Next, in another bowl, combine your wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Third, add your dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients, mix well.
- Using a little over a tablespoon of batter, lay your cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, a half inch apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool them on a cookie rack while making the icing.
- Cream room temperature butter with a spoon or paddle until smooth
- Add vanilla
- Add powdered sugar, cinnamon,