One of the best tasting things you will enjoy before Christmas, and a great staple at your Thanksgiving dinner.
You simply must try this awesome Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores Cake!
Baking it is just like baking a cookie, only it’s baked in a large glass dish. Therefore, it will take a little more time to get done, but not by much.
I had my girls help me with these, so it is kid tested, approved, and it was also given the Golden Star Approval from the Husband Foundation! LOL!
Simple ingredients you might already have, let’s get started.
Here are some items important to the cake, use the search bar to find what you need!
Shopping from our links does not affect your shopping experience.
Chocolate Chip Cookie S’mores Cake
- Large bowl
- Large spoon
- 9×13 glass dish, or pan
- 1¼ cup Granulated sugar Or any sweeter of your choice.
- 1¼ cup Brown sugar PACKED
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups Grapeseed oil *optionally you can use applesauce.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract Optional
- 2 Eggs **optionally you can use applesauce.
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2½ Cups Chocolate chips Any kind of your choice, mix and match variations.
- 1½ cups Mini marshmallows
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Mix all of your wet ingredients into a large bowl. Beat until everything is light and fluffy.
- Stir in baking soda and salt. Dough will be stiff.
- Pour in your chocolate chips and marshmallows, stir until combined throughout the batter.
- Allow your batter to rest in the refrigerator for upto ***1 hour.
- Line your baking dish with wax paper. If your don't have any, simply oil your pan well.
- Bake up to 15 or 20 minutes, or until a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool, then slice into 15 or 20 squares or bars. Serve and enjoy!