Baked in our family vlog “Chicken Recipes +Day In A Life, these cookies will not last long in your jar!
Made for my unicorn loving girls, but approved by dad for the taste, they are soft and light.
If you use the substitutions in the recipes, prepare to desire more!
They remind me of a light cookie cake. Especially when you use applesauce, it transfrms the texture for the better.
If a crunchy cookie is your desire, simply skip my healthy substitutions. Oils help in making things bake up crunchy.
What you will need
Unicorn Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Large bowl
- Large spoon
- Large cookie sheet
- 1¼ cup Granulated sugar Or any sweeter of your choice.
- 1¼ cup Brown sugar PACKED
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1¼ Cups Unicorn Chocolate chips
- 1½ Cups Chocolate chips Use any variation you want!
- 1½ cups Grapeseed oil *optionally you can use applesauce.
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract Optional
- 2 Eggs *optionally you can use applesauce.
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Mix all of your wet ingredients into a large bowl. Beat until everything is light and fluffy.
- Stir in baking soda and salt. Dough will be stiff.
- Pour in your chocolate chips, stir until combined throughout the batter.
- Allow your batter to rest in the refrigerator for upto ***1 hour.
- Line your cookie pan with wax paper or a baking mat. If your don't have any, simply oil your pan well.
- Bake up to 15 or 20 minutes, or until a pick comes out clean.
- Let cool, Serve and enjoy!