This is the hard-copy, you may purchase the e-version of this curriculum here.
About this unit study:
Have your students study the world right from your classroom. No need for any special books unless you want them.
This multilevel unit study is for grades 5-12 and covers a month or more of work.
This unit includes a free download of my unit planner, so you can plan this unit like a pro!
“Lets Study The World! Continental Unit Study” contains links to sites and resources that you or your student(s) can use to find materials to complete the study.
This unit study covers:
Social Studies, writing, research, spelling, and art
- Map making, Geography, Countries and Capitals of the World.
- Parents have access to book lists for every continent, that can be purchased or checked out of your local library.
- There a 15 brightly colored maps covering every continent physically and politically, and their blank counterparts.
- There is a list and links to “mom approved” videos on each continent.
- There is also a list and links to “mom approved” research sites.
- Kids learn to make playdough to create a topographical map for each continent.
Bonus: Optional Free math resource Featuring “Math On The Move.”
Grades 7+ Intro to Geometry section, lesson 17
5th graders + can focus on the “measurement systems” lesson 14
About “Math on The Move”
“Math on the Move” is a series of 24 primary and middle school math lessons. Designed to be used as stand-alone segments to address particular skill areas, each builds upon presumed knowledge taught in the prior lessons. Answers to “Try It” problems are at the end of each lesson and a separate pdf document is provided for the answers to the Practice Problems.
If you would love all 24 lessons leading from elementary to 8th grade, email us. To check out other FREE math resources we have, make sure you are subscribed to access our free resources page, for homeschoolers. These optional lessons are easy to do along side this unit study and can supply your homeschool with all the resources needed from this study.
If you want a e-copy, click here.
All hard copies are page protected and inserted into a three ringed binder for you. The price reflects this process.