Priced to sell, original price and listings are found here: Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition – Singapore Math Inc.
Dimensions: 7.5 x 10.5 x 0.25 in
Weight: 0.75 lbs
Used-good condition, with or without some markings or highlights, but nothing extreme or blocking any content.
Textbooks present new concepts and learning tasks for students to complete with educator supervision. They include practice and review problems, and are designed to be used alongside workbooks. Features & Components:
- Mathematical concepts are introduced in the opening pages and taught to mastery through specific learning tasks that allow for immediate assessment and consolidation.
- The Concrete Pictorial Abstract approach enables students to encounter math in a meaningful way.
- Direct correlation of the textbook to the workbook facilitates focused review and evaluation.
- The modeling method enables students to visualize and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- New mathematical concepts are introduced through a spiral progression that builds on concepts already taught and mastered.
- Metacognition is employed as a strategy for learners to monitor their thinking processes in problem solving. Speech and thought bubbles provide guidance through the thought processes, making even the most challenging problems accessible to students.
- Color patches invite active student participation and facilitate lively discussion about concepts.
- Regular reviews in the textbook provide consolidation opportunities.
Note: Two textbooks (A and B) for each grade correspond to the two halves of the school year. Answer key sold separately here Primary Mathematics U.S. Edition Answer Key Booklet Grades 1A-3B (randomnestfamily.org)
*Sold AS IS, no refunds for used products.
If you have any more questions not answered here, about the item, please send us a message below.