The best weekend game ever…or midweek!
These trivia cards are suitable for ages 6+, however, if your younger ones know their Bible knowledge, go for it! There are a total of 81 Cards!
This game is also suitable for Sunday school classes to sharpen skills and any children’s ministry.
Extras you can include:
- Choose a prize for winners; it can be tickets, tokens, stickers or a reward. Make it fun!
- Print the trivia sheets and cut out each square at the line.
- Mix all the trivia questions up and turn them face down creating a stack.
- Choose card dealer who will pick a card from the top and read the question.
- Decide who will go first according to age, height, clothes colors, or good old fashioned “inee, minee, miny, moe!”
- The person who answers the question correctly collects the card. The question is asked until everyone has had a chance to answer, if the other person answered incorrectly.
- The person with the most cards collected from the game, WINS!
Enjoy! Come see our other Bible Study Assignments, games, and fun!