The best weekend game ever…or midweek!
These trivia cards:
These trivia cardsare suitable for ages 6+, however, if your younger ones know their Bible knowledge, go for it! There are a total of 81 Cards!
This game is also suitable for Sunday school classes to sharpen skills and any children’s ministry.
Extras you can include:
- Choose a prize for winners; it can be tickets, tokens, stickers or a reward. Make it fun!
- Print the trivia sheets and cut out each square at the line.
- Mix all the trivia questions up and turn them face down creating a stack.
- Choose card dealer who will pick a card from the top and read the question.
- Decide who will go first according to age, height, clothes colors, or good old fashioned “inee, minee, miny, moe!”
- The person who answers the question correctly collects the card. The question is asked until everyone has had a chance to answer, if the other person answered incorrectly.
- The person with the most cards collected from the game, WINS!
Enjoy! Come see our other Bible Study Assignments, games, and fun!
If you are on the Focus On The Family: Bible Study Assignments Membership, these are FREE.