These cookies resulted because my family all wanted something sweet to eat, and we couldn’t go out to get anything. Mostly because all goodies were gone off the shelves due to coronovirus preparations.
I had a cookie recipe buried in my spice cabinet, but is was not chocolate like everyone wanted. Thus, I told my hubby to proceed with the original but mix it up.
And it came out spectacular!
So these are soooo good, and a must try. Mass bake them so you can store them in a sealed container, and enjoy them with your family whenever you crave chocolate sweetness!
Chocolate-Nest Brownie Cookies
- Cookie Sheet
- Optional (Parchment paper)
- Spatula and Spoon
- 2 Medium sized bowls (You could also combine the wet during mixing and the dry on top, to use only one bowl.)
- 1 Cup Sugar Add less if desired
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Special Dark Cocoa Powder or (Cocoa Powder)
- 1 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt or a sprinkle
- 1/2 Cup Grape Seed Oil or for lighter calories, substitute for 1/2 cup of applesauce
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- First, mix all of your dry ingredients in together in a medium sized bowl.
- Next, in another bowl, combine your wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Third, add your dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients, mix well.
- Using a little over a tablespoon of batter, lay your cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, a half inch apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Check out all of our other recipes available on our site too! We have large family meal preps, to yummy goodies!