These cookies resulted because my family all wanted something sweet to eat, and we couldn’t go out to get anything. Mostly because all goodies were gone off the shelves due to coronovirus preparations.
I had a cookie recipe buried in my spice cabinet, but is was not chocolate like everyone wanted. Thus, I told my hubby to proceed with the original but mix it up.
And it came out spectacular!
So these are soooo good, and a must try. Mass bake them so you can store them in a sealed container, and enjoy them with your family whenever you crave chocolate sweetness!
Some of our favorite cookbooks, bound to make you happy too!
|150+ Gluten-Free Family Favorites: Delicious and Creative Recipes to Make a Gluten-Free Lifestyle Work
By Tami Dillon & Bonnie Root / Harvest House Publishers
This one-of-a-kind cookbook adapts all your family favorite recipes into incredibly delicious gluten-free family favorites. Ditch the gluten, but none of the foods you love, with mouthwatering recipes for every meal of the day.
|201 Gluten-Free Recipes for Kids: Chicken Nuggets! Pizza! Birthday Cake! All Your Kids’ Favorites – All Gluten-Free!
By Carrie S Forbes / Adams Media
|Betty Crocker Christmas Cookbook
By Betty Crocker
Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- Cookie Sheet
- Optional (Parchment paper)
- Spatula and Spoon
- 2 Medium sized bowls (You could also combine the wet during mixing and the dry on top, to use only one bowl.)
- 1 Cup Sugar Add less if desired
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Cup Special Dark Cocoa Powder or (Cocoa Powder)
- 1 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt or a sprinkle
- 1/2 Cup Grape Seed Oil or for lighter calories, substitute for 1/2 cup of applesauce
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- First, mix all of your dry ingredients in together in a medium sized bowl.
- Next, in another bowl, combine your wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Third, add your dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients, mix well.
- Using a little over a tablespoon of batter, lay your cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, a half inch apart.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.