It is our policy to comply with all applicable United States privacy laws and regulations relating to the privacy of our clients or website users (“you”).
Table of Contents
- In Summary
- Information We Collect About You
- 1. How We Collect Personal Information
- 1. Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- 1. Accountability
- 1. Limiting Collection
- 1. Accuracy
- 1. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
- 1. Contact Information and Challenging Compliance
Your data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes that will help you recover your account, and to make sure you have received your products brought from our shop.
Your information is PRIVATE.
We believe your business is no one else’s. Your privacy is important to you and to us. So, we protect the information shared with us.
Randomnestfamily will NEVER:
- ask for your social security number.
- sell or give away your name, address, phone number, email, or any other information to anyone.
Our website uses state-of-the-art security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users. See our security lock above in the web address.
Information We Collect About You
2.2 We may also collect non-personal information that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity such as demographic information, or statistical or aggregate information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from Personal Information. For example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of users booking Sessions or accessing a specific Website feature.
2.3 We may also collect technical information, including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plugin types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
1. How We Collect Personal Information
3.1 The Personal Information we collect directly from you on or through our Website may include:
(a) information that you provide by creating an Account or filling in any other forms on our Website.
(b) records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
1. Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
(a) details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website;
(b) information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
4.2 We may also use the technologies described in Section 4.1 to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
5.2 You can opt out of several third-party ad servers’ and networks’ cookies simultaneously by using an opt-out tool. To learn more about the opt-out tool, please visit https://youradchoices.ca/en/tools. You can also access this website to learn more about online behavioral advertising and how to stop websites from placing cookies on your device. Opting out of a network does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns.
5.3 We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they are used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
1. Limiting Collection
7.3 Under no circumstances will Randomnestfamily sell student or subscriber lists or other Personal Information to third parties.
7.4 Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary, and at all times in compliance with applicable United States privacy laws to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
10.1 Randomnestfamily endeavors to ensure that all decisions involving your Personal Information is based upon accurate and timely information. Notwithstanding this Section, you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to disclose only accurate, truthful, and complete Personal Information to Randomnestfamily.
1. Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
9.1 It is important that the Personal Information you provide is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Information changes. By law, you have the right to request access to and to correct the Personal Information we hold about you. You can review and change your Personal Information that you submit when creating your Account by accessing your Account (Member Login/Out | Randomnestfamily 🔑). For help with your account, contact us or the privacy officer.
1. Contact Information and Challenging Compliance
What are Cookies?
Banning all browser cookies could make some websites difficult to navigate. However, a setting that controls or limits third-party and tracking cookies can help protect your privacy while still making it possible to shop online and carry out similar activities. See below!
Where to look to enable or delete cookies
Here’s how to find and manage your cookies in order to protect your privacy online:
- Find where cookies are stored. Each browser manages cookies in a different location. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can find them by clicking “Tools” and then “Internet Options.” From there, select “General” and “Browsing history” and “Settings.” In Chrome, choose “Preferences” from the Chrome menu in the navigation bar, which will display your settings. Then expand the “Advanced” option to display “Privacy and security.” From there, open “Content settings” and “Cookies.”
- Manage your cookies. Every browser gives you a range of options for enabling or deleting cookies. Internet Explorer, for instance, allows you to manage cookies under “Privacy” and “Advanced.” In Chrome, find where cookies are stored as outlined above, then select your management options under “Cookies.”
Thank you for visiting our Facebook page. Help us spread the word by sharing our page and/or content with your friends and family.
Building The Christian Family: Devotions, Homeschool, Family Bible Study & Life!