• There is only one God who exists as three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• Jesus is God’s answer to our sin. Jesus came to earth as a man to pay the penalty for our sin by death on the cross and that on the third day He rose again.
Jesus came to cleans us of ALL unrighteousness and make us new again in Him.
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.2 Corinthians 5:21
Therefore, when we no-longer live in sin, we become the righteousness of Christ, Children of the most high.
Yet, when sin is found, we are called to repent, and turn away from such sin, as not to give the devil a foothold.
“Whoever conceals their sins does not prosper, but the one who confesses and renounces them finds mercy.”
“I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.”Proverbs 28:13, Luke 15:7 (NIV)
• Salvation is a free gift from God for all who receive it through faith and trust in Jesus Christ. By trusting in Christ, we are called to acknowledge Him as Lord and Savior, be baptized, and live a life of repentance. We further believe that as Christians we are to proclaim the Gospel to the world.
• The Bible is God’s inspired Word, worthy of our study and application. We have no creed but Christ, no book but the Bible. Jesus, as the Son of God, is the foundation upon which all we teach finds authority and meaning.
• There is but one Church, made up of all those who are personally related to God through His Son Jesus. We encourage the unity of all Christians, and believe that this unity can be achieved when love for Christ is greater than love for man-made traditions. We do not claim to be the only Christians, but strive to be Christians only. Having Christ in common is what makes the church, builds relationships, and strengthens families and communities.
Christ-Centered refers to the Lordship or authority of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, and the church is built upon that confession of faith. (Matthew 16:15-18)
Bible-Teaching refers to our belief that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. Our teaching finds its authority not in psychology, philosophy, or popular opinion, but in the timeless truth of Scripture. (2 Timothy 2:15 and 3:16)
“Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.” Psalm 127:3 NLT
Therefore, we are PRO-LIFE.
We believe marriage is ONLY between a man and a woman.
For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother, and be joined to his wife; and they shall become one flesh.Genesis 2:24
If you do not like what we stand for, please do not use our website or buy our merchandise. You have a choice.
We do not discriminate against anyone, yet have the right to refuse service to anyone.
God Bless You.