These Parmesan honey BBQ chicken wings are a true delight! They are a unique twist on chicken wings that our family devours!
We like simple yet flavorful homemade recipes that are quick to whip up. I don’t want to have to hunt for every ingredient in the world to make a “world famous” wing dish!
It’s worth it to have the ingredients that we list on this recipe, but this is a recipe that can be altered, if necessary.
This recipe was made in our family video log, titled “Quarantine|A Day In The Life|Stay At Home Family,” here.
Faith is one of our biggest critics when it comes to “adult food,” so if she loves it, there’s nothing better! LOL.
Let’s get started!
Parmesan Honey BBQ Chicken Wings
- Large cookie sheet
- 35 Wings or more
- 3 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 4 tbsp Seasoning Salt
- Cayenne Pepper Sprinkle
- 1/2 cup Honey
- BBQ Sauce To cover wings
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lay wings on large cookies sheet and begin to season. *Here's a tip grab a gallon size Ziploc bag and put the chicken wings inside, then mix seasonings together, add into the bag and shake, until wings are covered. Then, lay wings on the cookie sheet.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take the wings out of the oven and increase the temperature to 425°F.
- Drizzle honey over the wings, cover wings with BBQ sauce, and layer wings with Parmesan cheese.
- Place wings back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes, or until sauce has just began to bubble, then remove them from the oven.
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!
We hope you have enjoyed this recipe, if you loved it, please share.