This recipe was made on my family vlog “Let’s Get It All Done.”
This Cinnamon Crumb Topping is super easy and taste great on any baked good.
I’ve used this on pies, cakes, muffins, donuts and cookies!
The ingredients are super simple, and EVERYTHING allows for any substitute you might want to try on your own.
If you want to lower the calories even more, use my substitute listed in the ingredients.
The video shows me using the substitute, and you can see how great it came out.
So let’s get started!
Never Leave Home!
Unless you want too! Here are some important things you can purchase for this recipe. Shopping from these links will cost you nothing extra, and might get us a small commission!
Cinnamon Crumb Topping
- Medium sized bowl
- Medium sized spoon
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar You can also use any granulated sugar!
- ¼ Cup melted butter You can also replace this with ¼cup applesauce. It will not be as crunchy, but it will be flaky after baking and healthier.
- ½ tsp Cinnamon If you are making a spiced donut or dessert, add a ¼tsp of pumpkin spice.
- Mix all your ingredients together in one bowl.
- Spread across your dessert item and back as usual.
- Enjoy your dish