This recipe is from the video vlog: “Dads in Charge”
1 Cup of 100% Whole wheat flour
1 tsp of Olive Oil
1/4 tsp of Salt
Optional: Sweeten with a tablespoon of sugar, honey, or molasses.
1/2 Cup Hot Water (Add more water as needed by the teaspoon to form a smooth dough.
*Tip: Do not over knead the dough or it will become to tough.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all the dry ingredients first.
- Add the water and combine with a mixing spoon. If the dough is still too crumbly, add a tablespoon of water at a time, until it comes together.
- Once the dough is formed, roll it out on floured surface. Make a circle or a square, its your choice, this is RandomNestFamily style!
- Precook the dough on the stove top, or add toppings and let it back off in the oven
- Add Sauce
- Any vegetable you and your family desires.
If you tried this recipe, let us know in the comments section. Also leave any tips for others if you discover something really cool while making this.
We love to hear what our viewers love to say!