These kids tell it like it is!
A member submitted this video to us because they loved the message. This message goes a LONG way to kids, teens and even us parents!
Its all about the importance of reading the Bible from a kids perspective. They tell when, how, and why they love reading the Bible.
This message was so nicely done, I had my girls watch it twice. Later, I asked them why they love reading their Bibles and devotions, and how they do it.
Use the discussion questions below to spark this conversation with your kids and teens or even yourself!
Each devotional features a scripture, a reflection and family discussion questions at the end. Enjoy!
Todays devotion is:
Kids Devotional: Testimonies
- What is quite time with God?
- Why do you like reading your devotional or your Bible?
- How and when do you get your quite time with God?
- What are some things that get in the way of you reading the Bible or doing your devotion?
- How can we as a family, make it better and easier for you to read and study your Bible?
***Note: Parents, if you have younger kids that are not yet reading their Bibles on their own, you can use these questions to help them remember to do devotions with you. If they have a part in the timing, they will be eager to do devotions and Bible readings with you. Be persistent!
We hope you have enjoyed this devotional. Does your kid or teen have one too? Submit them here: