Select Page

Are you an homeschool parent finding yourself needing a work permit for your student to obtain a side job?

Labor laws and work permit requirements are different in every state. How can your child obtain a permit?

By State

Labor laws are made by state. Depending on where you live, the employment age will differ. You must take in consideration the type of Certificate Issued by each state. You want your student to at least have a 2.0 gpa, before considering them to work. You as the parent can make that decision.